Saturday, January 13, 2024

3:45 PM View


 Cloudy.  Was it sunny this morning?  I’ll check after completing this entry.  I could check “during” but I’m lazy.

Great weekend.  I flooded the kitchen and threatened to punch my son in the head.  But other than that, it has gone okay.  Maybe God is making things tough for me.  I deserve it.  It’s an infantile thought to think God doesn’t exist because he doesn’t give you exactly what you want in your prayers.  You shouldn’t pray for him to let you win the match.  The other team might be praying for victory as well.  You have to be thankful that you have a result so that you can prove your magnanimity or prove your graciousness.  Pray that you can do the right thing whatever life and God throws at you.

Tony has six exams over the next two days.  I printed out some past papers and accompanying marking schemes.  Hopefully, he revises with them,

I could be back in Canada in six months, two years or three.  I’ll explain why, but in this entry.  Keep visiting and viewing my blog.

No comments: