Tuesday, January 16, 2024

4:05 AM View


 Boy!  I’m up early this morning!  One of the privileges of getting old, I suppose. It also helped that I went to bed around 8:00 PM. I mean I had my dinner, did my reading and did my Duolingo.   So nothing was left on my agenda.  So zzzzz!

Trump won the Iowa caucuses easily.  MSNBC refusing to show Trump’s victory speech and instead showing Desantis’s not give up speech was the strange result of the night.  TDS is quite the thing,  It has caused some media types to give up their objectivity.  Desantis deciding to run this year was a foolish decision on his part.  The Trump voter who is inclined to like Desantis is turned off by D’s impatience to be T’s successor by not waiting till 2028.

Tony doesn’t have to go to school today, while I do.  I don’t have any classes or pressing things to do, but I can start making PPTs for next term, among other things.



No comments: