Tuesday, January 16, 2024

3:40 PM View


 The term is winding down and there ain’t much for me to do.  I have done my grading.  All I can do is prepare for the next term, but that’s a month away and not urgent for me to get on for the rest of this week.  And plus I’m exhausted anyway.

A couple of my African colleagues were putting pressure on me because of the trans issue.  Why are they, being the western powers, trying to shove it down our throats?  I could only say that it wasn’t my idea, the elites in our countries are insane, our post-Christian culture has adopted a Christian heresy as its operating ideal, and that that westerners are really scared of hurting people’s feelings.  Some criticism is extremely welcome.

NFL playoffs.  I really hate it when teams with dark tops also wear dark pants like the Lions did in their playoff game.  I love watching NFL games from the sixties and seventies: it was a more manly, more civilized, and aesthetically pleasing game then.

No comments: