Monday, January 29, 2024

11:37 AM View


 This is looking south.  The other side of the apartment faces the Changjiang River.  (This is to remind myself.)

I just listened to a podcast about Evelyn Waugh.  Apparently, he prayed to die, and did so one hour after mass which was a good way for him to go.  The timing of listening to this, for me, was auspicious.  Since I had the operation last year, I have felt old.  And the hobbling I’ve had to do on account of my sore heel, has made me feel half-dead.  Well, I can’t pray for death.  Tony has important decisions to make about his life.  I hope I can instill that realization in him.

I just seen some video of the E. G. Carroll woman.  She’s nuts and she can’t hide the fact that the case, she was party to, was lawfare and political.

No comments: