Friday, January 12, 2024

8:23 AM View


 One hour and six minutes later:  the sun rises over the left hand tower.

What is more important?  Who does it or how it is done?  I just listened to an interesting podcast from the Z man about this.  (The name of the podcast episode:  A sermon on the Who). Listen to the podcast and contemplate the questions.

I listened and here is one contemplation: Do I mix up names because I’m doing it wrong or who I am?  I like to tell my students about how my father would always call me Ron, my brother’s name, when I would mix them up,   That’s who I am.  Yesterday’s sink overflowing incident.  I have done that before in my life.  And there have been many incidents in the past year when I have had the coffee cup overflow because I didn’t turn off the coffee machine.  That’s who I am.  I know of these tendencies and I try to check them.  I tell myself before I leave the apartment to do a mental check of things I may have forgotten.  But sometimes on a hustle and bustle day or moment, things slip my mind, still.  And seeing so many personality types: I can’t help but notice, they are, what they are.  Sometimes, hope they can change is futile.  If they do, something has to click in their mind.

No comments: