Sunday, January 14, 2024

7:16 PM View


 What a day!  I’ve come with an inch of wanting to sock my son in the jaw.  He’s giving me the attitude.  But I am the rude one because I’m yelling.  Never dawns on him that he has to show a willingness to be polite in return.

Teenagers!

I can take solace from the character Levin in Anna Karenina.  It’s foolish to think that you can stop shouting at people despite all the charity and good thoughts that you can get from Christianity.

Two more days of exams. I’ve got three hours of grading to do.  [redacted thoughts]

Reading Keats other poems.  I came across the word “demesne” in another poem.  What does that say about him as a poet?  He just needed to find the best way to use the word?

Trump was rejected by the electorate in the last election?  I came across a tweet saying that and I question it.  How can an incumbent who got ten million votes more than in the previous election be said to have been rejected, especially when the election looked  rigged?



No comments: