Saturday, January 20, 2024

4:51 PM View

 


Pat myself on the back.  I worked on a PPT for school for a couple of hours this afternoon,  I got Tony to pretend to me that he had studied for an hour today,

I finished watching a documentary about Hunter S. Thompson called Breakfast with Hunter.  It showed he was a celebrity and it showed him not handling it gracefully.  Some of his attempts at being unconventional were clunky and not becoming of a genius.  I mean I would have thought of doing them like dressing for the beach in a snow storm.  The documentary had a segment where HST’s hatred of Nixon was pathological.  I could very well see HST suffering from TDS had he lived to 2016.

My darling wife Jenny has suggested that Tony & I take the subway to Wuxi, pick up the car, return to Jiangyin, pack and then return to Wuxi.  However, the subway was crowded today, I heard.

I will try to use the journeys method to memorize a poem this holiday.

No comments: