Saturday, January 13, 2024

6:50’ AM View


 It was windy last night; otherwise the weather has been fine.  This morning, I can hear birds chirping.  It helps to be at the level of the tree tops.

Bunch of things to do today: ironing, shaving, trimming, grading, tutoring, cooking & shaving to name a few.

Listened to a Dave Collum podcast last night.  That’s a podcast where he is a guest.  Is there a worldwide network of child traffickers who service the perverted lusts of the elites like Bill Clinton?  Living the dull, mostly unsocial life that I do, I can only speculate.  I have had one person I know tell me about the private antics of rich businessmen in China: but to be fair, it is not creepy kid stuff they’re doing.  Normal male overindulgence.  I do notice this human tendency to make ceremonies over elaborate when all one has to do is realize that that ceremonies will only be remembered by one or two images.  From this overindulgence, I extrapolate that people, knowing no limits, will keep making the overindulgence so elaborate that it becomes creepy.

More 2024 election speculation.  Trump seems nonplussed by the lawfare being waged against him.  Why?  Is he that resilient a character?  Or has he cut a deal where he gets the presidency back but leaves the derp state alone?  Part of the deal is making War Karn Nikki Haley the VP?

Will something happen in the 2024 election that will change everything ?  What is the unanticipated event going to be?

No comments: