Friday, January 19, 2024

7:13 AM View


 By this time yesterday, I had done two views.  The holiday has begun.  Hopefully, I can make some PPTs this afternoon.

What do I know this morning?  My ankle is still sore.  I want to have coffee.  William Kunstler dropped his latest podcast,  Havenstein has eclectic pop music tastes.  Justin Trudeau is still PM.  A good nickname for Biden is dementia Hitler.  My Duolingo streak is 1455: six days away from it being four years.  Orange Jesus is you know who.  WEF meeting: Zman thinks it is silly rich people playing at being important,  It rained yesterday.  Tony had late dinner with his buddies yesterday.  Farmers are protesting in Germany.  I baked a cake yesterday. I defrosted a drawer of the fridge freezer.  I got this idea getting from the  litany of the sacred heart of Jesus phrases to express surprise in comment sections.  Jesus is Lord.

No comments: