Saturday, February 7, 2009

Second Place.

I may have mentioned that I had been trying to rehearse for this singing competition that took this place this evening. I never did get the song Lao Shu Ai Da Mi down pat. I had to refer to notes when I sang it. The only thing that saved me was that I did do an okay version of I got you under my skin - a song that I know by heart.

Still, I came in second winning a shopping card that my wife can use at Carrefour Baoli.


At School, I showed the students the Munchkin scenes from the Wizard of Oz. Most of the students liked the movie - many of them gave the movie five stars out of five. A few said that they were too old for it. But the overall impression was positive - a happy movie with good songs and excellent costumes. I will show the students another part of the film next week. I enjoyed singing songs from that movie to the students. I like to sing but feel uncomfortable when having to do so with music in the background.

No comments: