Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/3 of K Family was nuts but not A.

When two thirds of the Kaulins family is nuts, one would assume that is yours truly and mini-yours truly who are cuckoo for coco puffs. But tonight it wasn't me going off the bend, it was the wife and child. Who would have thunk it.

Now what happened was that Tony and I were playing. We were screaming like mad men to drive mom bonkers but Tony was initiating. Mom who was taking a shower at the time decided to make a boo-hoo voice to get me to worrying. Be the loyal husband that I am, I of course became concerned, after a fashion. The boo-hooing had an unreal quality to it though and I found out the wife was faking it playing a trick on me. Traipsing in my what is my area of responsibility, I wonder what had gotten into her.

But there you have it: the wife and son are crazy. I am the sane one.


Singing the lyrics from Back in the U.S.S.R at school today prompted Harry Moore to look up the lyrics for the song on the computer. Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC. Didn't get to bed last night. All the way the paper bag was on my knee. Man, I had a dreadful flight.....

Okay, I haven't got much to say today. It is a day of slim squeezings for me creatively.







No comments: