Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The water stinks and so does ______ : The Series.

The bad water smell here in Wuxi does not bode at all well for the summer. To be blunt, Summer is going to be terrible. But with the wife pregnant, I am stuck here so I will have to make the best of it.

On the bright side, I have can start a series of neo-reactionary conservative rants where I go off on a tangent from bad water to other ills of the world. I have already published the first of the series in AKIC1: The water stinks and so does ice hockey.

Other things that stink in this series will include: the Liberal Party of Canada, The King's Underwear, Major League Baseball's having a wildcard, the U.S. Democratic party, Fidel Castro (hopefully I will then be talking about his corpse), Michael Moore, I after a day of work, Quentin Tarrantino, too much perfume and Durian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quentin Tarantino?! Only a commie bastard would say that.