Monday, May 21, 2007

The water in our apartment smells II.

I am having a devil of a time trying to get my wife to do something about this water problem.  She has gone to downstairs neighbors to find out if they have a problem with their water.  They told her that they have not noticed a bad smell and then said something about the apartment's water reservoir having to be cleaned.  I wished my wife would phone the landlord to see if something  could be done or at least some information about the cause of the problem.  She is reluctant for whatever reason to phone the landlord, and tells me she will wait for our next-door neighbors to come home tonight to see if their water smells.  In the meanwhile, I don't want her using the water but she does not see this as being a problem....

Get some information PLEASE!!!!!!

No comments: