Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bad Cold and an Attack on FOS

I have been fighting a bad cold this last week. Even took a day off from work to catch up on my sleep. The heat here has also put me a little under the weather. Today at least it is cooling off.

I have heard nothing from Potvin, but I did get an e-mail from Garth:

He writes

I also got myself banned from xxxxxx. Woo! Took longer than I thought it would. He banned my IP address to. It was from that thread where they guy wanted someone to come and do his job for him. I suggested that Mr. xxxx broke the forum rules by calling me an idiot and asked him to appologize. My reign of terror over xxxxx was brought to an end because Mr. xxx is a faggot. I guess there was never any doubt really.

I wonder if I can get banned for comments in this blog. I find it ironic that the only one trampling on free speech in China is a foreigner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took a day off from work?

Weak.