Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Do you like the new layout? Raining in the Wux. Sad Russia.

I need to know oh oh oh!!!  Do you like a like the new layout?  Any comments, acidic or full of praise, are welcome.

It is raining in the Wux.  So I took the bus home from school.  One of our students was at the bus stop with me.  She had to spend a hour on the bus before she got home.   Where I get off to walk home, she would transfer to another bus after a 20 minute wait.  This trouble awaits me when me move to our new apartment.

A friend of my from DHL told me he was visiting Normandy this week.  Happy Birthday to Kelly Forbes, also known as victim 12.

The Wuxi Blue Marlins without me in the lineup are 0-2; with me they are 1-1.  I did not think my 0 for 5 performance and 3 fielding errors would have been missed.

I should have retired from softball after hitting that grand-slam-in-the-park-down-the-first-base-line-home-run last fall.  Since then I have contracted Andis Kaulins' disease, a mental condition where you cannot hit for shit.

Sad Russia.  For that country, denial is a state they are in, not a river in Africa.   Speaking as a person of Latvian heritage I ask, why can't the relationship between Russia and the Baltic States be like the relationship between Canada and the USA?  I also look at South America and wonder how they can hate the USA so much.  The way some South Americans talk, you would think the USA was the USSR or something.

No comments: