Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Changed my title banner again. What is my wife doing now? King of Wuxi: guest blogger?

For two hours or so, this was my blog title banner:






I have changed to what you see now (which should be the Blog Title and Description in red accompanied by a red Double Happiness symbol) because the chopsticks and KFS combination just did not look quite right. The wife helped me design the present title banner as she should since this is her blog too.


It is Thursday afternoon as I type this posting. The wife is sleeping. It is a hot lazy afternoon. No point in going out, we agreed, till later.


I have sent the King of Wuxi an invitation to publish postings in AKIC. Let the passionate debates begin!


Alas, I doubt his Majesty will accept the invitation. I can see him getting a poo-poo look on his face and stating, in a totalitarian and self-righteous manner, that he has better things to do with his time.

Here is the King of Wuxi pontificating at my wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the blog banner is lovely.