Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I get my own office.

Changes aplenty at the school.  I am now being moved downstairs to my own office.  Why?  So I can be closer to booking and scheduling.

My office will be on the first floor.  So I will be far removed from the other trainers on the fourth way which can be a good thing and which can be a bad thing.  I don't have to listen to people argue about who had coughed out the biggest booger in the last calendar year or all the Bush is Hitler talk.  Still, I will miss the companionship.  I don't think the other trainers will miss my grating and intimidating authoritarian ways.  I will be closer to a bathroom.  I will be farther from the lesson plans.  I worry for my poor computer.  It will be more in the public way and easier for some person to abscond.

No comments: