Sunday, April 5, 2009

What have I taught him?

  • This little clowning act I had been doing with Tony resulted in him behaving rather strangely. What I did was I took this toy doll of Tony's and banged myself in the head with it, and then acted like the doll really hurt me. This feigning of pain brought out tremendous laughter from Tony, so I had been doing it for the last three days. Just now, I gave Tony the doll. I was hoping he would copy my act. Instead, he took the doll and tried to beat me with, laughing the big laughter all the while.
  • And they laughed at Bush for orating bad? Well, er, ar, Obama has his moments of bad talking too and the Manchester Guardian is laughing at new President's tongue-er-tiedness.
  • Blah blah blah, er, blah, blah, henceforth, seemingly, er blah, foam at the mouth.... I'm a great believer in looking forwards than looking backwards. I will have to remember to use that escape line whenever I get flummoxed.

No comments: