Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Night and Everything is what it is.... Photos to prove it.

Sunday Evening for this temporary bachelor. I have watched DVDs (two more episodes of the Wire, fourth season). Now, I do some late-night-before-I-go-to-bed blogging. I haven't much to say other than it rained all day and I had a salami sandwich for supper.



What I do have for you are some photos I took Saturday Evening.



The first photo was taken in the Muslim Restaurant of our apartment complex. The child, you can see outside the door, belongs to the owners. His pants are split-ass and his parents let him play on the asphalt.





In the second photo, this government building with courtyard, in my modest corner of Wuxi, is not a major building in the area.





In the third photo, you can see a building that might well be the major government building of Hui Shan New City.




Here is a photo of my wife and child that I took the last day I saw them.




Three days and they are back. You see I have no reason to want to return to being a bachelor.


I have just seen a photo of Hugo Chavez and Oprah shaking hands. It is so sad. How can this help anybody? It is like giving an unrepentant juvenille a pat on the back.

No comments: