Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday, in the afternoon.

Well, I did what I said I would in the morning later. That is, I went downtown with Tony and I had no free will just like I said I would in the previous blog entry titled "Wednesday, in the morning."

Tony and I went downtown and played as Jenny shopped. Here are some photos of Tony enjoying himself. I can't get over how fast Tony has grown. It only seems like yesterday, I was thrilled to see him do a mere roll. Now, he can seat himself in a toy car and walk down narrow passageways.








I also took a video of Tony in the afternoon, but you will just have to wait before you can watch it. You still haven't watched the video I took yesterday afternoon. In WTU 323, you can see Tony play with coins and yours truly make a face and wink.

No comments: