Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tony don't like Beixing.


My wife informs me, via mobile phone, that Tony does not like it in Beixing. He would rather be outside than stay in the Grandparents' house. There is a good chance that Tony and Jenny will return to Wuxi tomorrow.
I suspect that Tony misses the comforts of home. There isn't any couch so comfy in Beixing as there is in Casa K where Tony can be seen lounging in the photo above.
My boy will not be allowed to become a couch potato! When he is mature enough, he will have to earn respites, like the one in the photo above, the honest way through solid, sustained effort.
China is developing a strategic metals stockpile. A wise decision on their part.
I watched episode 2 of season 4 of the Wire last night. I then watched part of Renoir's Grand Illusion. It is funny to see a move where English is a foreign language and the anglos are off to the side. In Grand Illusion, they sing "It is a long way to Tipperary" over and over again.

No comments: