Saturday, April 18, 2009

Satturday Night DVD watching

I watched about four hours of DVDs tonight. What a lazy couch potato I am! Though I can say I was feeling antsy sitting there. As for my DVD watching, I saw two episodes of the Wire (season Four, episodes three and four) and so am back to where I was watching the series in the first place when family matters made it impossible for me to keep up with the series. That is, I am caught up. I may have to do a marathon session tomorrow night to make it through the fourth season before Jenny and Tony return. I also watched Double Indemnity with Fred McMurray, Barbara Stanwyck, and Edward G. Robinson. It was an okay movie but McMurray's playing of a tough "hey baby!" bachelor seemed overdone. Edward G. made me regret that I never joined an insurance company. Robinson made claim investigation seem a real treat of a job.

No comments: