Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bad Biker Dude.

It all started when I realized, twenty minutes into my bike ride to work, that I had forgotten my mobile phone at home.  My first concern was that Tony would find it and play with it and destroy it. 
 
Thinking about how I was to tell Jenny about this, I wasn't pay such close attention to my riding.  On the road near the Baoli mall, I forgot to go into the bike lane instead, staying on the road.  I thought at the time that I was making better progress than the bikers on the bike path. 
 
But, I then I was stopped at an intersection by a policeman.  When I flipped up my helmet visor, he gasped as I saw I was a foreigner.  He had to summon a cop who did speak English to deal with me.  The cop let me off with a warning and I was treated exceedingly politely, more politely than I deserved.

No comments: