Thursday, July 24, 2008

T-Shirts and other observations.

  • One of the summer school students I taught this morning, a sweet girl, was wearing a t-shirt that said too many men, not enough time.
  • Whenever I see someone wearing a t-shirt proclaiming to all that they have been somewhere or seen some band in concert, I think to myself: These people have more profound knowledge than I do. Maybe, I should go down on my knees to worship them.
  • Some parts of Wuxi are cleaner than others.
  • I am going to Zhejiang province tomorrow. Yippy Skippy!
  • My favorite book is "With Charity Towards None: A Fond Look at Misanthropy" by Florence King. It is my bible. It is my guide to living. Sort of.
  • I will get up at 445 am Friday morning, just like I did when I was a butt-ass courier in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada.
  • A student, at a new company class I was teaching Thursday Evening, told me she had a thirteen month old baby who has been walking for a month. Tony is eleven months old and can do everything but walk. So the time of the first step of a great specimen of mankind is not far away.
  • The popularity of Obama can be blamed on Worship and Envy.
  • Chinglish or Engrish?

No comments: