Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A special announcement.

  • A special announcement from the King of Wuxi, China Expatdom.
  • I got through the day. I notice that lately I have been sitting when teaching. It is my usual habit to stand. But the summer has been long and the classes have been many.
  • WTU 148 is being uploaded as I type. You can visit here to see it when it has been uploaded.
  • History will vindicate George Bush.
  • In the upcoming Olympics, The Chinese government will be more watched than the athletes.
  • William F. Buckley and Playboy. Did you know that arch-conservative WFB wrote for Playboy? But, then he also had a show on PBS.
  • Tony, if you see WTU 148, is doing a limp-crawl. He crawls with a foot and a knee. My wife tells me that he does this because he has a sore toe.
  • Tony has just recently taken up the habit of grabbing onto his parent's shoulder if he wants to be picked up.

No comments: