Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting Tony to fall asleep.

Tony likes to be held and I get bored of holding him. So what do I do? I put on a music CD and dance with the little guy in my arms. Tony, at 11 months, seems to like listening to music. If you watch the latest Wuxi Tony Update (#147 or #146), you will see the little man dancing. I watched the movie about Glen Gould (101 short films about Glen Gould or whatever) with him and he seem to like the music that was being played. I was also watching an episode of Kenneth Clark's Civilisation where Georgian Chant music was being played and Tony stopped to listen. Tonight, I was listening to the Beatles (songs from the late sixties like "Revolution", "Back in the USSR" and "Hey Jude") and the savage boy was tamed. He fell asleep in my arms.

No comments: