Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cultural Differences

Two things my wife disagree on:

  • How Cauliflower should be cooked. I like it nice and soft with melt-in-your-mouth goodness; the Wife likes it underdone and rubbery. At least, that is how I see it.
  • In my other blog, I mentioned that the newly, moved in neighbors in our building are not leaving a good impression on me because of their parking their electric bike in the small lobby of our building and their running a cord from their sixth floor apartment to charge the bike's batteries. I hate this action on all levels. It is lacking in class and consideration, and is also bad for property values. My wife's attitude is "so what?" These people could park their bike at a spot where they can get free electricity for recharging but choose instead to spend their own money to recharge it. (But these neighbors can take the bus to work everyday but choose not to because they think the bus is too expensive. So I don't see where the savings is for them if they recharge the bike with their own electricity). I think I should report these people to the management company.

No comments: