Friday, July 18, 2008

I need cheese.

I have never had to buy real cheese before in Wuxi, China. I know you can get here but it is expensive. I have bought the process cheese slices for making sandwiches. Some grocery stores (a tier below Supermarkets like Carrefour and Auchan) sell those real blocks of cheese.

Now it just so happens that we have a new oven and my wife wants to try to make pizza. So it was my mission today to buy some mozzarella. But of course, I can't find the stuff near my school and I just don't have the time to get to a supermarket.

I need cheese!


Meanwhile, my wife who is staying home to look after Tony is so busy and up-the-wall with him, I was contemplating resigning from blogging. But, alas, I do have some spare time at school to rant.

What can I rant about? I can rant about: traffic, management, me, Obama, global warming, the wild card in Major League Baseball, You tube, my blogging, my electric bicycle, lazy teachers and others who just don't get it.

I need peace of mind!

What can I rave about? Tony, my wife, my apartment, my DVD collection, my book collection, Evelyn Waugh and Thomas Sowell to name a few things.

No comments: