Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tony goes to Wuxi's Xihui Park

Seven WTUs (Boy Tony videos) taken
Since I took a lot of video, I will talk about the things that happened today that aren't on video.
 
Monkeys make Tony laugh
To see things through the eyes of a child is to see things anew.  I am paraphrasing someone, probably Chesterton, when I say this.  The Wuxi Zoo is nothing special.  But Tony appreciated it nonetheless because he was seeing things for the first time.  He loved the baby elephant, the Zebras, and the leopard that growled at him, and feeding the monkeys.  But he was particularly impressed by the monkeys playing in the cage  -- watching them engage in hi-jinxs, Tony laughed and laughed and laughed.
 
I, taking Tony's view, was impressed by the strength and grace of the Tiger.
 
Look at the Laowai
Someone actually took a photo of a Laowai and child.
 
Fog or Smog?
The view from the top of Hui Shan (mountain) was disappointing.  I don't know if it was because of fog or smog.
 
Gratitude, Acknowledgement, Request
I have been trying to do this for a minute every hour the past few days.  I haven't been consistent.
 
Thanksgiving in America
What I liked about American Thanksgiving, being a Canadian, were the Thursday Thanksgiving NFL games.
 
Uploading
I have got some uploading to do:  WTU 471 to 477.
 
Wuxi Ikea to open in 2013
 
 
 

No comments: