Friday, November 20, 2009

Questions I have

    • Is the lint of the West different from the lint of the Orient?  I suppose the lint here has more polyester in it.  Does anyone who travels frequently between China and the West have any opinions?
    • Why don't the Chinese know how to chop meat?
    • Why does the KoW have such horrible taste in movies?
    • What is with people who come 1 minute before an appointment, or just two minutes after?  Are they just fucking stupid?
    • If a fat guy tells one lie and a thin guy, at the same time, tells one lie, who is being more truthful?  Does a lower lie to weight ratio make the fat guy more honest?
    • Who watches Tennis?  What is wrong with them?
    • Obama is such a obvious phony.  How can so many people not see this?
    • Women.  Many.  What do they want?  What do they think?
    • Why are there only 28 or 29 days in February?
    • Why did they give Nobel prizes to Al Gore and Yasser Arafat and Obama?
    • Was Bill Clinton a rapist?
    • Why do people from Denmark have some ridiculous accents?
    • What is with the Germans?
    • How does having more torque benefit one?
    • Do Chinese cannibals like to eat human feet?
    • What is with the French?
    • Was is wrong with the whole human race?
    • If a fat guy says ten words and a thin guy says ten words, who is more talkative?  Is the thin guy more talkative because he has a higher words per pound ratio?
    • Where did I put my book about the Dynasties of China?
    • Where did I put my keys?
    • Did I turn off the gas on the stove?
    • How would _____ react if I kicked him in the _______?
    • If eagles could be humans, what famous human would they like to be?
    • Does the KoW have my copy of Homage to Catalonia?
    • If the Fat guy eats eleven hamburgers and the thin guy eats ten hamburgers, who is more of the glutton?  Could the thin guy be considered more of a glutton because his greed to weight ratio is higher than the fat guy's?
    • What is cool guy's favorite colour?
    • Iron man, Super man, and Spider man have a Texas Cage Death Match.  Who wins?
    • What is thirty three times sixty seven in base eight?
    • How do the Chinese manage to park their bikes so close together?
    • What should I take photos of today?
    • Should I even take photos?
    • Why are we here?
    • Does God exist?
    • Why haven't I ever meet someone who is a Michael Jackson fan?
    • Where is a good hiding place?
    • How often do people shower?
    • Why do some people run reds in heavy traffic?
    • Why do I always lose my mojo?
    • How can I rid myself of my constant need to be on the Internet?
    • If you saw a rhinoceros in your path, what would you do?
    • What would anyone want to be a polygamist?
    • Do you ever step back from what you doing and ask "why"?  Do you contemplate existence?  Does it all seem sudden strange and distant?  Do you go sometimes to a higher level of consciousness?
    • Why do I lose my temper?
    • Why in this world, do I keep my temper?

                            No comments: