Monday, August 4, 2008

Some Kind of Humid. Full-time positions opening up at our school.

I, personally, have never before felt the humidity I did this afternoon. I just happened to be in an old bus without air conditioning a few minutes before an afternoon thunder shower hit Wuxi, China. Every pore in my body seemed to tingle vigorously with sweat. And then I saw the sort of rain that I have imagined hitting the jungles of Asia: it was monsoon like in its heaviness of downpour.

HyLite Language School in Wuxi, China (one hour by train from Shanghai) will have three or four full-time positions opening up in the next two months. We are looking for teachers, experienced and new to the profession, to teach a wide variety of classes and class-sizes. We need teachers, with a professional attitude, who can teach English to business people and corporate groups. You can email me at akaulins@gmail.com for more details. I have been teaching in Wuxi, China for four years and am loving it. You just may too!

No comments: