Thursday, August 21, 2008

Company Classes and Speaking Contests.

  • I had a company class tonight. The company: Legris, a French fastener company. The topic: Space and a Grammar lesson. Time Limit: 90 minutes. It wasn't enough time even for a subject that is hard to generate conversation for like Space.
  • The Chinese are telling me that they are merely disappointed about Liu Xiang not running.
  • There is a new user on Youtube called wuxiandls. I suspect that this a plot by the f***ing Russkies to get back at me for comments I made about them in an earlier entry.
  • The school will become deserted over the next few weeks as the Summer School students leave and the part-timers go back to fall activities.
  • My best ever hire, Courtland West, is teaching his last class tomorrow. I hope he can work for us in the future. He will be going back to his native South Carolina to marry his Chinese sweetheart. Good luck to them both!

No comments: