Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't ever mess with my wife.

The people who did the curtains at our apartment made a big mistake when they tried asking my wife for more money. Two months after they had put the curtains in and after we thought had fully paid the bill, they came back asking for more money. They made a mistake they said. My wife wouldn't have nothing to do with it. She argued with the company, told them off and then, received harassing phone calls from them. She told the security at our complex to not let them in.

It turned out that a whole lot of people living in our complex were not impressed with the curtain company. Numerous complaints resulted in the company being banned.

Then yesterday, the company tried to enter the complex. An argument took place with the security guards. My wife Jenny happened to walk by and stopped to watch the proceedings. She had Tony, our 11 month old son, in her arms. A girl from the curtain company noticed my wife, and she proceeded to swear at her. She went too far when she said bad things about Tony. My wife handed Tony to the security guards who willing held him so Jenny could slap the curtain girl.

It was with great pride that my wife told me this story.

No comments: