Saturday, August 30, 2008

Palin for VP?

The first two reactions I encountered to McCain's choice of the Alaskan Female Government Palin as his VP were diametrically opposed. In the Seablogger posting, there was jubilation and sober observation about the riskiness of the choice. I then had someone tell me that the choice was terrible because she had no experience and so many Republicans were mad. The latter observation does not seem to be true from what from I have seen on the Internet. I have read talk that the choice has made many lukewarm McCain supporters enthusiastic.

I say that even with this lack of experience she has, which the 0bamamites strangely and gleefully pointed out, she would still seem better presidential material than anybody on the Democratic Side. She has more experience of life and being an executive than 0 has. She is also an conservative.

I hope this move works.

No comments: