Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tony wants to tell you...

The Toner:

My 100th day party will be held Sunday, December 9 after 1800 somewhere.  My father forgot about the big WuxiLife affair that will be taking place December at the Kempenski.  Ah!  Fathers!  In life, you don't get to choose them.  Back to you Dad!

Wuxi Andis:

  • Ah.  Thanks son...  I guess.
  • Workers here sign ridiculous contracts with companies.  I heard about a girl who signed a five year contract with a company that stipulated she could not have a boyfriend, get married, and that she had to give three months notice before leaving otherwise she had to pay a 18,000 rmb fine.
  • Thing that surprised me most about China.  They blatantly ignore rules especially in traffic.
  • Tonight is my Friday night.  I am staying home.  And I don't mind.

No comments: