Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Bloggings

  • Or should that be Blogings?  Nah!  Bloggings looks right.
  • One of my students has a mother-in-law who works at a bank in Wuxi.  The bank informed the woman that if she did not sell or sign-up 12 customers for credit cards,  her salary would be cut.
  • I am able to watch wrestling with the TVU player.
  • I can easily access blocked sites using a program called Hotspot Shield.  You can download it here.
  • Now, I am watching C-SPAN on the TVU player.  Cool.
  • I am strong to the finish 'cause I eat my spinach!  I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!
  • I will teach classes about cultural differences and pre-nuptial agreements.
  • B & Q gave us our credit cards.  Our wives will go shopping for apartment decorations.
  • Check out weird asia news.
  • Can I have a thought that can be three lines long?  Not yet.  Unless of course I change the font size.
  • I hope my American friends had a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • I asked students why Wuxi was better than Suzhou.  To be honest, they had more reasons to give why Suzhou was better than vice versa.  The best they could say for Wuxi was that it was more dynamic.

No comments: