Saturday, November 3, 2007

Canada gets China mad.

Here is something I like to listening to.

The Canadian Ambassador is being called to the carpet by the Chinese.

The wife is sick tonight.  I am staying home.

For the first time ever, I have run out of money on my mobile phone.  Tomorrow, I have to go China mobile to reload.

A passage from a posting on Right Wing News.  This describes almost exactly many Canadian's attitude to America:

You see, Canadians (except for me) hate America -- except when America notices us. Then we blush and get all girly.

I will join the writer in the brackets.  She (as it turned out) isn't alone.  Anyway, the whole article is about an abysmal bit of social engineering taking place in Vancouver Canada's Downtown Eastside.  And Dan Rather is good for something.  He is going to expose it.

I am going to download EI office 2007 onto my home computer.  Thanks to his majesty, the King of Wuxi, and the Liberator of Hans Island.

Walking home, I saw a hobo.  A man apart from the rest of the world.  He was there and yet he wasn't.  How does one become a hobo in a Communist paradise?

Anyway, the Chinese can be sweet people in that naive sort of way that is too golly-jesus like for most smug westerner's tastes.  But these sorts are the perfect antidote to Chinese Drivers.

Facebook seems pointless after a while.  The only reason I go to it is to see people's updates but many people don't use what is Facebook's only redeeming feature.  (Not true, there are some useful groups to vote for by becoming a member and never again participating.  E.G. Bush Rocks!)

Bush Haters like to tell you right away that they are.  I don't how many times, I have had to politely listen and wish I could squirm away.  No point in telling them what you think.  You don't need the aggravation.  There are many non-confrontational Bushies subject to these harangues I have learned surfing the Internet so I don't feel so bad for not bothering to fight it out.

Should I give the buskers playing traditional Chinese music money?  Yes.

I got to get the Toner to listen to the Chairman of the Board.

I also like listening to this.

Another site I like to go to is 2 blowhards.

Is America winning in Iraq?  Damm, I hope so.

No comments: