Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Night and I feeling alright.

I have recovered from the four beers I drank last night.  Never again.
 
Here is Marc Steyn's Michael Jackson Obituary.  Surely, the only one that will be worth reading about him.
 
In class, I asked a student if she liked listening to music.  She said "yes" and then mentioned that Michael Jackson died.  As I said, the Chinese students know about MJ.
 
I am reading articles on the Internet complaining about the coverage of MJ's death.  They complain the coverage has been wall-to-wall.  But it was all perfectly predictable to this blogger all the way out in China.
 
Strangely enough, I was able to say I was the person who did inform one expat that MJ had died.  Somehow, he had not been on the Internet for one whole day.
 
 
I also watched this BBC documentary about the JFK assassination.  The BBC slant on it was definitely left-wing.  But, I don't have time to tell you why just now.

No comments: