Tuesday, June 2, 2009

AKICistan observations

  • To make my wife happy, I didn't touch the computer last night.
  • By running into someone on the street, I heard the most fantastic gossip.  Too bad, I can't repeat it to you.  Still, it was stunning.  Fewer good people in Wuxi that I have suspected.  Green Hat!  Green Hat!
  • Today, I will judge another English-speaking contest.  It will be the same procedure as last week.  Students speak for two minutes.  I and some other judges make a quick evaluation on a 1 to 100 scale.  I will try to be objective and impartial as I can even if I have lived the life of a white male.
  • Who was the boy who I saw talking to Chairman Hu yesterday on the CCTV9 news?  Tim something or other seems to have a high position in the American government.
 

No comments: