Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Blah Blah Blahs

This blog entry is full of random whatevers. Some days, you do what you got to do to keep the blog going. I possess this blogger's sense of duty where you must post everyday.

So here I go, blah, blah, blah......

  • I watched Foreign Correspondent (directed by Alfred Hitchcock) on DVD last night. Not Hitchcock's greatest motion picture, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The acting was terrific. It was interesting to look at another time and see how people were. (All those people dressed to the nines at the train station - amazing!). The story or plot seemed weak though. Things just happened without the best of reasons. The movie mentioned Latvia, which with me being of Latvian heritage makes it worthy of watching over and over again. I suppose you don't see the movie much now because it ends with the playing of the American National Anthem - it was a war-time movie.
  • I will have to cut these blah blah blahs short. I have to take my son for a walk.

No comments: