Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Depressing.

It was a depressing day on the micro level, but I can't say why. Micro being anything that has to do with me. Time for a change of course.

On the Macro level, the world stays silly. People, who should know better, are endorsing Obama (Buckley and Hitchens). Reading Hitchens' piece endorsing Obama, it reads to me like Hitchens is saying 0 is dumb and McCain is dumber. He does say "Obama is greatly overrated in my opinion". Most of his endorsement article says nothing at all about Obama but comments on McCain's awfulness. McCain's attempts to out-stupid stupid are causing many to leave his ship.

Tony will be back home tomorrow evening (Wednesday). I saw him briefly tonight as I dropped into the hospital on my way home from work. He didn't seem to recognize me.

No comments: