Saturday, October 25, 2008

No Power Day.


I am having an early Sunday rising so I can put in this short blog entry. The power will be off in our apartment, a scheduled outage that is common in China, on Sunday from 9 to 5. Sunday is usually my day off but because of this outage it is just as well that I go to school today and teach some classes to cover for another trainer who lost his voice.


I was watching My Fair Lady last night, when I wasn't uploading WTU 213 - see previous entry. But, I fell asleep sometimes during the movie. Don't let this fact demean the movie - I think it shows that I had a hard day at work.


Last night, I also tried to take photos of the son and me using the timer on my camera. At the top is the best photo I could come up with. The little pocket camera I have been using all this time doesn't make it easy for me to center myself in the image. And because of the bike helmet, I am never going to have presentable hair.


I look outside and it is wet so I will have an enjoyable electric bike ride to work. But on the bright side, I did get a parking spot for the bike last night.

Tony's favorite or most sought after thing to play with is my mobile phone. I made the mistake last night of having it out in the open so he could grab it. He started pleasing buttons on the phone and making phone calls. And so when I took the phone away, he had an awful fit that my wife wanted me to give into. But after five minutes, he found something else to hold his interest.

No comments: