Monday, October 6, 2008

800 Views for WTU 206!

Wuxi Tony Updates are not that popular. I may have ten people who watch them on a regular basis. I am happy if I can get 50 views for one episode. Till today, the highest view total for a WTU was over 300 for WTU 144.

Today the record was shattered as WTU 206 (see previous entry) has been viewed over 800 times in the ten hours it has been on the Internet. Why this happened is a mystery to me. The video is not particularly interesting except for a moment where Tony hisses at me, but I couldn't see anyone wanting to stick with the video for the three minutes it took for the hiss to happen. I think the abnormally high view number had something to do with the time the video was uploaded. It was viewed over 780 times in the first hour it was available on the Internet this afternoon.

I recall having another spike for a video uploaded in the afternoon, local time. But after the spike, no more views. So there was a chance for a video of mine to go viral but it didn't happen for reasons of quality.

No comments: