Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Short Day.

Tuesday is a long day; Wednesday's a short one. I don't start till one this afternoon.

Tony was the first person up among the Kaulins family this morning annoying the other members, especially Father Kaulins. FK was feeling G because the W has become Cer.

The peace process may start tonight, but like other roads to peace, I am pessimistic.

Tony, the little bugger, knows how to open those safety latches we put on drawers in hopes of stopping him from getting into things that he shouldn't.

Rainy weather will mean a wet ride to work for me.

Get out of the drawers Tony! Why is it the young mind prefers disorder to order?

I am in a quandry about my Halloween costume. It will have an Economic crisis theme to it. Some have told me that the Chinese wouldn't see the joke in it. But it is the only idea I have for Halloween and it is too late to change it.

No comments: