Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Over!

Spring Festival is over and it is back to work for most of us.  I actually don't have to be at work for another two days but I will drop in today (maybe with Tony) and see what is happening (if anything). 

For those who haven't be keeping up with AKIC, I posted to the blog regularly throughout the holiday and I uploaded a lot of videos to Youtube.  If you are curious or care, you can watch all the CNY videos I made in the player below.  You will see fireworks and the Toner:

The in-laws came yesterday.  It will be my father-in-law who will be looking after the Toner once work restarts on our new apartment.  Apparently, he is better at taking care of children than the mother-in-law.

I spent yesterday in a very crowded and cramped apartment.  I got out in the afternoon to have coffee with the King.  I brought the Toner with me and so he took up all my time.  I didn't talk much to the King at all as I had to fed my son, change my son's diapers and try to placate my son who couldn't stop crying. 

I hear that Obama won the three Potomac primaries.  It was expected but some are saying that it is the end for Hilary.

No comments: