Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day Off!

Or should I say Saturday or AKIC Saturday?

I will go with the wife to see our new apartment this afternoon.  I will take photos and videos (Wuxi Jenny Apartment Update 3 or 4) along the way.

Last evening after work, the trainers were able to get together as we bid farewell to Bradley, aka Jimbo, from Austrailia.  We had pizza and beer at Romanos.  We told many an interesting story.  None of which I can print in this family blog.

Yesterday, some students told me that the matchmaker who can take credit for introducing a couple that got married gets 18 pig's legs at the wedding ceremony.  I asked the other trainers at the school if they had heard of this.  They told me they didn't.  I will have to investigate the existence and discover the origin of this custom.

No comments: