Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad! Twenty Three months of Tony!

I have two milestones today to make note of:

My son Tony is officially twenty three months old today. Here is he was before I went to work this morning.



It is also my father Arnis's birthday today. Here are Dad and Mom. They live in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. They have been married over forty six years now. I am eternally grateful for them for not having divorced. My father was an artilleryman in the Royal Canadian Army and served the Queen well. I hope by having Tony, I have somehow made it up to them for all the good have they shown me, even when I didn't deserve it. Here is another tribute to my father.



My goal is for Tony, Jenny, and I to see them next year in Brandon, Manitoba.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: