Saturday, December 23, 2023

Proof it’s below zero in Jiangyin


 The pond has a layer of ice.

So, I have done my reading and I did make breakfast for my son Tony.

I am making my way through Dave Collin’s 2023 year in review.  A great read.  I came across this quote he posted:  John C Maxwell: “Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about themselves and small people talk about others.”  I am average, according to this quote, as this blog shows.  I do talk or post about myself ninety percent of the time in this blog.  The other ten percent could be said to be postings about ideas and about other people.  Though the other people are the locals, what some famous people are up to, but not gossip.

Though I never think of myself as being average.  I’m an odd one.  I have no tribe and think of myself as an observer,

More ideas?

No comments: