Saturday, December 16, 2023

7:12 PM


 

One day, I’m going to die, so I might as well chronicle what I look like in my final days.

Hopefully, I’m not jinxing myself.  I have no intention of dying immediately.

The selfie, to use the current parlance, is taken at Monte Carlo’s Bistro in Jiangyin, China.

A week before Christmas and there aren’t any foreigners in the Bistro save the one selfied above.  Perhaps, they’ve gone back to their home countries for Christmas.

What am I doing for Christmas?  Nothing! I never got in the habit of celebrating Christmas on account of many years first spent as a bachelor and then as an in-law in China. I used to feel sorry for myself.  I don’t want to do that anymore.  Christmas is about the birth of Christ so there’s no need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vintage Chilliwack Bruins shirt spotted