Monday, December 4, 2023

5:32 PM View


 I hope Milei can succeed in Argentina.  I say this after listening to a Tom Woods podcast about the victory of Milei in its recent presidential election.  I know that the chances of Milei succeeding in getting the necessary reforms through will be difficult.  People of good will must pray for him.

I am now listening to an E. Micheal Jones podcast.  He says that the recent riots in Ireland were the result of some psyop.

I’m reading Anna Karenina.  I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

I’ve memorized the poem Love by George Herbert.  I am in the process of learning Keat’s On Reading Chapman’s Homer by heart.  I hope this can keep my old brain in shape.  Meanwhile, my body is breaking down:  sore leg and a hernia.

Meanwhile, Jones thinks Milei is nuts because he’s too closely related to the Jews.

No comments: